Are you excited to get your ‘lean’ on at Lean Startup Day on December 3? We sure are!
Here are a few updates from your friendly MaRSians at ground control:
- The Brad Feld-endorsed, superstar graphic artist Sacha Chau will be onsite illustrating her heart out throughout the day. Make sure you engage with her. Check out her incredible work here.
- The agenda for The Lean Startup Conference has just been released – check it out here: http://leanstartup.co/program. It’s going to be an amazing conference!
- Our hashtag for the event will be #leanstartupday and you can also follow live updates from @MaRSCommons throughout the day.
- Over 300 people are already registered. To make sure your friends & colleagues are not placed on the waitlist (boo), share this link: http://leanstartupdayatmarsdd.eventbrite.com.
- Reminder, our Lean Expo will start at 11:00 a.m. We’re happy to announce a new partner – welcome Innovation Guelph! Stay tuned for more news announcements in next week’s update! Thanks again to our amazing community partners:
- Jet Cooper
- The Working Group (TWG)
- CFC Media Lab
- Canadian Digital Media Network (CDMN)
- Ryerson Digital Media Zone (DMZ)
- Innovation Guelph
See you on December 3!
ICE Practice team @ MaRSDD
Questions, comments or concerns? Please contact Jennifer Marron at email@example.com.